Executive Council Representative: Every 4 years, the Chapter Executive Board appoints an Executive Council Representative from the chapter membership, based upon applications received. This year, we had one applicant – Melanie Crittenden, our current EC Representative. As per the by-laws, her application is posted here, and voting will take place at the next Executive Board Meeting on December 14. If you have any comments or input about the selection for EC, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
December Training Membership Drive registration is OPEN! Our next training will be held December 6, 2016 at the SLC Police Department. Come for a full day of training and get an annual membership to International APCO Included. New or renewing members are $100, with deep discounts available for those from agencies with Group Memberships (register for only $10 for Full Members, $30 for online members). Visit our training page for full information and registration.
Congratulations to our annual award winners that were announced at the banquet October 19th!!
- Dispatcher of the Year: Alexandria Wall, Utah Valley Dispatch Special Service District
- Supervisor of the Year: Marci Legerski, Utah Valley Dispatch Special Service District
- Trainer of the Year: Michelle Lake, Salt Lake City Police
- Incident of the Year – Large Agency: Unified Police Communications Division – Officer Doug Barney Shooting
- Incident of the Year – Small Agency: Tooele County Dispatch – Field and House Fires
- Unit Citation: Weber Area Dispatch 911 and Emergency Services District – CAD Migration
- Technicians of the Year: UFA Communications Battalion Chief Warren James, Communications Supervisor Justin Watters and Radio Communications Technician Jarred Morgan
Thank you to our 2016 Vendors for your support!
Commercial Electronics Hexagon Public Safety
Stancil CenturyLink Goserco Spillman Eaton
Russ Bassett ADCOMM Voice Products Emergency CallWorks Hiplink